INNOVATIVE LONG-LASTING SPRAY SANITIZER
Improves Skin Condition
Kills 99.99% of Germs
Get long-lasting protection to keep you and your loves ones safe!
InstaGlove™ spray sanitizer provides an invisible shield against harmful germs while keeping skin soft and supple.
It is proven to provide up to 6 hours of reliable protection even after multiple hand washings and aggressive exposure to the environment.
How InstaGlove works
In clinical testing, the proprietary formula was found to be 99.99% effective against a wide spectrum of bacteria, viruses, and fungus. Plus, InstaGlove™ soften skins and helps strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier!
Each 1 oz bottle of alcohol-free InstaGlove™ has 200+ applications, and one drop is enough for both hands and provides protection for 4-6 hours. In comparison, the typical 1 oz alcohol-based sanitizer has just 20 applications on average and only protects for up to 2 minutes.
Product Brief Info:
- Clinically Proven Sanitizer Spray
- 200+ Applications Per Bottle
- Each Application Lasts 4-6 hours
- Active on Skin Even After Washing
- Non-Greasy; Feels Smooth on Skin
Additional Health Benefits
The technology used by the manufacturer allows water vapor/perspiration to naturally pass through the applied film layer and provides a high level of hydrophobicity, preventing contaminated water from coming into intimate contact with human skin.
This alcohol free sanitizer protects the skin from depleting its natural lipid content, helping to avoid or significantly reduce dermatitis. In addition, its formula reduces the ability of dirt and grime to adhere to the skin, ensuring cleaner hands.
Testing also showed that InstaGlove:
- Aided in the reduction of the feline neuro virus by 43% in 30 seconds
- Reduced candida auris by 90% in 2 minutes
- Is effective against foot fungus
The product designed For Use By:
Health Care Providers
Schools & Universities
Gyms & Health Clubs
Airlines & Airports
Package & Mail Delivery
Casinos & Cruise Ships
How to Use
As a hand sanitizer, pump one drop into hands and rub together until fully distributed across skin. One application lasts 4-6 hours. It is also
safe to use on other parts of the body.
- For external use only. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water. Stop use and ask doctor if irritation or redness develops or if condition persists more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
In clinical testing, the proprietary formula was found to be 99.99% effective against a wide spectrum of bacteria, viruses, and fungus. Each 1 oz bottle of
alcohol-free InstaGlove™ has 200+ applications, and one drop is enough for both hands and provides protection for 4-6 hours. In comparison, the typical 1 oz alcohol-based sanitizer has just 20 applications on average and only protects for up to 2 minutes.
Plus, study participants report that it helped restore their dry and cracked hands. It is also safe to use on other parts of the body and has been reported to help with wrinkles and acne.
Additional Clinical Info:
While typical hand sanitizers test for 3 bacteria, InstaGlove™ tested for 14 and came back with superior results. It can kill the following organisms:
- Human coronavirus (not COVID19)
- Candida albicans fungus
- Candida tropicalis fungus
- Clostridium difficile (C. diff)
- Enterococcus faecalis (ATCC No. 51299)
- Enterococcus faecalis (ATCC No. 51575)
- Enterococcus faecium
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Serratia marcescens
- Staphylococcus aureus MRSA
- Staphylococcus epidennidis
- Streptococcus pyogenes
This spray was developed by Advanced Siloxane Technologies, Inc. Its original name is “NSTA GLOVE”.
NSTA GLOVE was introduced September 2019 to attendees of The Experience show in Las Vegas and was met with overwhelming interest and excitement. Show participants reported that NSTA GLOVE didn’t just sanitize but actually RESTORED their dry and cracked hands!
- Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
- Dimethacone Crosspolymer
- PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Ethylhexanoate
- Octadecyidimethyl Trimethoxysilyipropyl Ammonium Chloride
Does NOT Contain
|Pack||For Distributors||For Customers|
The product is currently only available during LTO
All BEpic Products