bEpic is a trading company engaged only in the sale of products. The developer and manufacturer of Elev8, Acceler8, Hydr8, Gr8 Kids, and other is BEpic’s sister company Everything Good Nutrition. Both companies have a common owner – R & D GLOBAL, LLC.
About Everything Good Nutrition
Key Facts About Everything Good Nutrition labs & plant:
Phone: (+1) 801-456-9765
Address: 680 W 200 N, North Salt Lake, UT 84054, USA
CEO: Chase Litchfield
Owners: R & D GLOBAL, LLC & Putnam family
Areas of activity
- Online Product Development
- Product Formulation Estimate
- Formulation Development Plan
- Flavoring + Prototyping Rounds
- Approved Formulation
- Pilot Run in a Certified lab
Certification of BEpic manufacturer
Everything Good Nutrition’s lab & plant equipment, on which B-Epic supplements are made, is GMP, Halal, and Kosher certified.
The company has the following quality certificates:
- cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practices; it is regularly confirmed by the Utah Department of Agriculture Regular);
- NSF Certified (US National Science Foundation Certificate);
- Certified Organic (compliance with Quality Assurance International standards for organic products);
- IFANCA & ISA Registered (Halal Certificate for Muslims);
- Health Canada (for compliance with Health Canada equipment requirements).
Please note that Rejuven8 Serum is made using other equipment in a factory in Tennessee, USA, not in Utah.
Rejuven8 Serum is manufactured for B-Epic at Ingenuity Beverages, LLC
- Address: 11706 Chapman Hwy # 2B Seymour TN 37865-5278, USA
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 865-229-0998
Allevi8 patches are manufactured in South Korea.